- 1 Cup Chickpea (kabuli chana)
- 1 cup Methi leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Maida/ all purpose flour
- 1/5 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 pod Garlic
- 2-3 Green chilies
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Croissants or any breads
- Salt to taste
- Oil for Deep fry or Shallow fry
Soak the pea overnight and cook till tender. In a grinder add cooked peas, garlic, cumin seeds, green chilies, methi leaves, salt to taste and make a coarse paste. Mix this paste with maida , bread crumbs and make a patties. Deep fry in oil or sallow fry on tava. Both taste good...:)
Serve with cheese and fresh cucumber , tomatoes, lettuce , ketchup or any other combination as you like !
- Make sure the chickpeas are not over cooked (not mushy)
- If you find the paste too dry then add little water while making patties.
- Shallow fry patties make taste little bitter.
The above recipe goes to Yasmeen's Bitter better health
These Fast foods are going to event at Rv's Healthy Fast food Event .
And Sudeshna’s cook like a bong